The North American Rescue HyFin Vent Chest Seal twin pack from North American Rescue sets the standard for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma.
Two seals, each individually packaged, are designed to allow the user to apply a seal to both an entry or an exit wound while also giving the option to only apply one and store the other until needed as the situation requires.
- Designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma
- Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals designed for the treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology designed to provide a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
Device: H 6 in. x W 6 in. (excluding tab)
Number of Chest Seals per Pack: 2
Packaged Folded: H 7.5 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 0.25 in.
Packaged Unfolded: L 7.5 in. x W 9 in. x D 0.13 in.
Weight: 2.5 oz.
This product includes two HyFin Vent Chest Seals per pack.
By ordering any of our Medical and First Aid Kits you warrant that you have the required training and authorization to use the medical supplies contained within. Rampart assumes no liability for their misuse.