Designed for shooters who want the lightest, strongest, and least obtrusive quick-detach optic mount possible. The Leap Mount returns to zero on every re-installation, and holds zero under the heaviest recoil.
Nylok treated sight screws and a 3/32" Hex driver bit included.
- Highly efficient clamp design guarantees precise operation and unprecedented rigidity
- Oversizedhooded thru-hole to buttress the thumbscrew's shank, which is the maximum possible diameter to fit a Picatinny channel
- Hardened steel precision ground pins is press fitted to the clamp and act as guides
- Most efficient mount design possible
- As narrow as a bolt-on mount, with no protruding levers or knobs
Compatibility: Any firearm equipped with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail and a Trijicon MRO or MRO Patrol optic
Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum + 4140H Steel
Finishes: Type III Hard Anodizing + Black Oxide
Center Height over rail: 1.42" (36mm)
Weight: 1.41oz (40.0g) + 0.06oz (1.8g)
Center Height Over Rail: 1.57" (40mm)
Weight: 1.45oz (45.0g) + 0.06oz (1.8g)
Mount does not include optic or rail.