The RIP RUCK 24 CC will be your best companion because of its organization. It has two compartments: zip access to a separate laptop and document sleeve and Rip-Zip panel access to the drop-in compartment with a loop PALS panel for firearm, magazine, and MOLLE accessory attachment that features magnets for securing when the zippers are not being used. Other features include interior mesh divider pockets for magazines or other accessories and a center front zip that allows full access to the main compartment. The two exterior, lower Rip Zip pockets provide quick access and organization.
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Built on the specific needs of servicemen, MYSTERY RANCH remains true to its martial roots while adapting to the diverse demands of tactical professionals everywhere. Combining durable materials and unparalleled organization, our LE-specific packs transport gear safely and securely.
- Reinforced top haul handle
- Top zip access to separate laptop, document and accessory compartment
- Floating padded sleeve with Velcro® closure fits laptops up to 15”
- Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded floating computer sleeve
- Molded body panel
- Fixed harnessing
- Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
- Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
- Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
- Rip-Zip panel has magnets to secure close when zippers are not being
- Quick one-handed open and close Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment that has Velcro® Buffalo Fuzz MOLLE panel for firearm, magazine and accessory carry secures with magnets
- Rip-Zip compartment has stretch woven pockets for additional magazines and accessory carry
- Center zipper allows for full access to the front compartment
- Dimensions: 46 x 27 x 25cm
- Volume: 24L
- Weight: 1.0kg
- 330 Robic fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Top YKK® DWR coated zipper access to separate laptop, document, and accessory compartment