Nothing makes you feel more one with the woods than trekking effortlessly and silently. The Scapegoat 25 is designed for this purpose. With a minimalistic, highly compressible bag, the narrow body-panel framing allows for movement and flexibility. A full, “U” shaped zippered main compartment provides “fillet” style access to your gear. With generous stretch woven pocketing on the front and sides, you have ample storage and quick access to necessities. Designed on a burly yet lightweight frame to carry heavier loads.
- The Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The waist belt system with belt wings allows you to cinch the frame/load onto the hips and distributes the weight evenly.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Horseshoe zipper for main compartment access
- Two detail pockets on lid for small items
- Full side compression to attach extra gear or accessories
- Two stretch-woven side bottle pockets
- Zippered waist belt pockets for small item access on the move
- Stretch-woven pocketing on face and sides
- 500D Cordura (solids) / 610 HP Cordura (camo)
- YKK zippers
Weight: 3.7 lb
Volume: 1526 cu-in