Nothing makes you feel more one with the woods than trekking effortlessly and silently. The SCAPEGOAT 35 is designed for this purpose. With a minimalist and highly compressible bag, the narrow body-panel framing allows for movement and flexibility, while maintaining a stiff, active frame for those heavier loads. The highly-engineered frame creates a dual-point energy transfer through the waist belt, enhancing your comfort as you move through the Wilderness
- Horseshoe zipper for main compartment access
- Two detail pockets on lid for small items
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Two stretch-woven side bottle pockets
- MOLLE webbing on waist belt pockets to attach accessories
- Bow and rifle carry via compression straps
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The waist belt system with belt wings allows you to cinch the frame/load onto the hips and distributes the weight evenly.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Volume: 2136 cu-in
- Dimensions: 27" x 10" x 9.5"
- Frame System: Traverse Frame