The SELWAY 60 was designed to fill the 60 L sweet spot between our Pintler and Metcalf. Built on our Guide Light MT Frame™ utilizing burly yet lightweight fabrications, the SELWAY is engineered for hunters who obsess over minimalism. It’s a pared-down, streamlined load hauler that carries ample gear for multi-day backcountry hunts – hunting gear, sleeping kit, tarp, a few days’ essentials. It incorporates the patented OVERLOAD™ feature with the a newly designed, quick-attach frame capture for easier access to the shelf for packing out your harvest.
*NOTE: This is S19 Version of the New WS20, product may not be as pictured.
- The new GUIDE LIGHT MT FRAME™ (Mystery Tech) continues the load carriage tradition of the tried- and-true GUIDE LIGHT FRAME™ and its rigid yet dynamic frame system, but with a few discrete changes. Utilizing custom-developed SJ Autolock buckles throughout, this new hardware collection provides the perfect blend of strength and weight. The 500D Light Plus fabric delivers high tensile and tear resistance, key characteristics for a robust, purpose-driven hunting frame.
- OVERLOAD® feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The five-point waist belt incorporates the highly functional Redirect system and delivers solid weight distribution and eliminates slippage over your hips, regardless of the load.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Bow and rifle carry via compression straps
- Single lid detail pocket for small items
- Two, zippered side pockets
- Quick attach frame cap hardware provides easier Overload Shelf™ conversion
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
- 330D Lite plus CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Lightweight SJ Autolock buckles
Volume: 3785 cu-ins
Frame System: Guide Light MT Frame
Harnessing style: Framed