The TREEHOUSE 20 pack is a hanging gear quiver designed specifically for treestand hunters looking for a quick run and gun mission. Fuzzy polyester laminate backed with Nylon 210 fabric dampens sound, is ultra-quiet, resists water, and provides easy access to the interior without giving away your location. The top-loading access is complemented by multiple interior sleeves and cinch pockets for organization and customized accessory attachment. The pack’s lid features a deep shelf on its interior allowing quick access to your most essential tools. It also opens away from the tree allowing for easy access to the inside of the bag. An adjustable tree strap allows the pack to be quickly attached to the tree in the optimal position. Front compression straps provide secure attachment for a bow, lightweight treestand or climbing sticks, and the side pockets and compression securely fit quivers, camera arms or other treestand essentials.
- Wildly durable, water-resistant and wilderness quiet - the unique custom-designed fuzzy polyester backed with Nylon 210D laminate fabric keeps the focus off you.
- Internal cinch pockets with silent closures and additional workspace in the lid provide ample organization so your gear and snacks have its place.
- Bow or stand carry capable via full side compression straps and pass-through guide loops.
- Bottom compression strap provides additional lashing for bulky layers or extra gear.
- Silent external shock cord helps keep your trophy from moving around on the hike out.
- Super quiet, custom-designed fuzzy polyester backed with Nylon 210D laminate fabric
- YKK® Zippers
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Volume: 20.9L
- Dimensions: 52x27x28cm
- Harnessing Style: Fixed Harness